The 2022-23 New Horizons Hybrid Gap Year Program
September 11, 2022 to May 20, 2023
Full Gap Year Program Shared Room: 13,041
Private room in 14-day travel abroad and shared room in 2 two-week in-person intensives, all in-person classes and experiences, plus 8 full 10-12-week online classes.
Full Gap Year Program Private Room: 14,898
Shared room in 14-day travel abroad and private room in 2 two-week in-person intensives, all in-person classes and experiences, plus 8 full 10-12 week online classes.
A $1,000 deposit holds your place! Apply now
- 2 two-week in-person intensive September 11 – 24, 2022, and a final two week in-person intensive and graduation May 7-20, 2023
- All classes, experiences and evening programs in the in-person intensives
- Accommodations at Expanding Light retreat in shared or private guest rooms with bath down the hall or small cabins with adjacent shower house and bathrooms. You must pay the private room supplement if you want a room by yourself.
- Three delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Twice daily guided yoga and meditation
- Full intensive in 2022 starts at 3:00 pm Sunday Sept. 11, 2022 and goes until 10 am Saturday, Sept. 24, 2022.
- Most classes and events are within walking distance of your accommodations. Parking is provided free for your car.
- After your intensive, return home. Online classes begin September 26 and go to December 17, 2022 (check your start times and hours)
- Holiday Break December 17, 2022 – January 11, 2023
- Your online classes January to April (see classes for exact start times)
- Fly on your own to arrive in Athens, Greece in time to meet at our hotel for our 17-day Spiritual Travel Pilgrimage to Greece & Crete April 20 to May 6, 2023. You will need to pay for your own transfer from the airport to our hotel. Trip Includes all accommodations and two meals per day. Please review the trip details* and plan your budget accordingly. (note please plan your return flight from Athens, Greece to fly in to San Francisco (SFO) leaving on May 6, 2023 to allow for time to arrive at our campus by May 7th in time for the start of the final intensive. You will need to transfer from SFO airport to the Expanding Light Retreat in Northern California, (a 3-4 hour drive). We can provide you with transfer options. Please contact us for assistance: email@example.com
- A two-week in-person intensive Sunday, May 7th to Saturday, May 20, 2023, including Graduation on Saturday morning, May 20, followed by a special goodbye lunch. The two-week intensive will be at The Expanding Light Retreat and will include all classes and experiences, accommodations, meals, etc.
- Your own travel insurance, which we require for the Greece & Crete Travel Adventure (can be purchased through Squaremouth or Travel Guard)
- All Airfare: To Athens, Greece and from Athens, Greece to San Francisco (SFO) and wherever you need to fly to after the May intensive.
- Passports or visas needed for travel to Greece, depending on your country of residence (For US residents, only a passport is needed)
- Travel to and from Ananda College Intensives
- Travel to and from Athens, Greece to our Athens, hotels
- Transfers from San Francisco (SFO) to The Expanding Light May 7, 2023
- Any testing for COVID required by airlines or countries entering
- Refunds for any classes you do not participate in
- Refunds for any classes or intensives not cancelled 80 days prior to Sept. 11, 2022
- Snacks, laundry costs, phone, and miscellaneous expenses not included
Please contact us if you have questions firstname.lastname@example.org